This is a low impact, 18 minute free-weight workout, that as long as you're pushing yourself, will leave you sweaty and happy. You just need one set of dumbbells for this workout, and I am using a set of 15 lbs. There are 6 exercise moves that we will be repeating in 3 sets. Each move is performed for 45 seconds with a short 15 second rest in between each one. I also give the option to hit pause after each full set, for just a short 30 second to 1 minute rest period if you need it to catch your breath or grab a drink of water. Make sure you start this workout with your own warm-up. Here is the workout breakddown:
1. Dumbbell Overhead Press & Romanian Deadlift
2. Plank Side Knee Crunch & Single Arm Row *switch sides halfway
3. Curtsy Lunge & Front Shoulder Raise Pass-off
4. Dumbbell Front Squat, Overhead Tricep Extension
5. Stationary Front Lunge Pulse & Curl *switch halfway
6. Laying Dumbbell Chest Press & Legs Drop 1x1
Make sure you finish off with some good stretching.